All Things Bike Week
Welcome to the oldest mountain bike festival in the world! This is where a rider can experience one of the birthplaces of mountain biking and ride miles of singletrack. Events include the Powerade Pinnacle gO Ride Race, Fat Tire 40 Race, the infamous Chainless World Championships, discounted passes to Evolution Bike Park, historic walking tours, movies, group rides and much more!
Wednesday: Historic Mtn Bike Tour & Pinnacle Series
Thursday: Guided Ride, Skills Clinic, Townie Takeover & Bike Movie Night
Friday: Guided Ride, Chainless Downhill Championships, Strider Cup & CB Devo Film Fest
Saturday: Fat Tire 40, Big Mountain Enduro, Guided Ride, Skills Clinic, Bridges of the Butte & PBJ Expo
Sunday: Big Mountain Enduro, Junior Wildflower Classic & Bridges of the Butte
Lesser Known Events worth Talking About!
Bike Movie Night: “The Rider and the Wolf”
- Time: 8 pm | Free!
- Head to the Crested Butte Library for the screening of “The Rider and the Wolf,” a 2015 documentary about the life and mysterious disappearance of Mountain Bike Hall of Fame cyclist Mike Rust.
Discounted Evolution DH Bike Lesson
- Time: 10 am | $50 Two-Hour Lesson (rental and lift ticket NOT included)
- Take a lift-served two-hour downhill lesson with Evolution Bike Park guides starting at 10 am (normally $70). Discounted lift tickets are available for all CB Bike Week participants for $22 through the Chamber or at the clinic check-in (must have proof of entry to a CB Bike Week event). Discounted bike rentals are also available upon request at the time of booking and based upon availability.
- Call (970) 349-2211 to book your lesson spot today!
PBJ Expo at CB Bike Park
- Time: 2-4 pm | Price: Free
- The Pumps, Jumps and Bumps Expo will be at the CB Bike Park with a ribbon cutting ceremony in conjunction with the Town of Crested Butte!
Learn more at cbchamber.com.